Coax power surge protector for equipment protection from high voltage surges such as lightning strikes.
Application for equipment protection from high voltage surges such as lightning strikes. UL grounding requirements for coaxial cable offer protection from hazardous voltages that may occur on the shielding. Due to the physical length of ground wires, UL grounding systems may appear as an open circuit to lightning caused, high frequency surges and provide no protection from these surges getting into a home and destroying CAT5 converters, TV sets, VCR, Camera, etc.
- Performs a different function than grounding requirements.
- Protects equipment from high voltage surges from nearby lightning strikes.
- Two stage protection: 130V, AC/DC 12V
- Wide range of applications: CCTV system, Antenna of Television, satellite receivers, FM receivers, video camera, monitors, multiplexers & Quad processor, VCR, etc.
- Surge Protection Attack Time: 1 ns
- Maximum Surge Voltage: 4 KV
- Surge Life: 300 surges of 100Amps
- Normal Resistance Across Coax: 10,000 MΩ
- Surge Resistance: Approx. 0Ω
- Band Pass: 0~1 GHZ
- Power Passing Capability: 130V AC / DC, 65 Vrms at10 Amps
- Insertion Loss: Less than 0.2 dB
- Return Loss (75 ohms): 16dB
- Power Input: AC 40V(Max) / DC56V (Max)
- Connectors: Terminal
- Dimensions W x H x D mm: 65x25x25
- Weight g: 65
Click on the links to view and/or download the following files: