Loading... Please wait...
Please read the RMA procedure carefully:
- Please download and print out the following RMA Form:
- Fill out the form accordingly; Uncompleted RMA forms will not be processed.
- Providing the following information will help us speed up the RMA process:
- Invoice Number
- Invoice Date
- Products Model Number
- Products Serial Number
- Company Name / Customer Name
- Company Name, Products Model Number & Invoice Date are required. If you cannot provide us with any of the three, your RMA request might be delayed or canceled. RMA requests without an Invoice Number will not be accepted.
- Once you complete the RMA Form, e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org or print out and send by fax (1-305-341-2493) with attention to "RMA Dept."
- Once we receive your RMA request we will then approve or deny it based on the information given. When your RMA request gets approved, you will then receive an RMA Confirmation Number, which can then be used to claim your products.
- Although your items will ship automatically once approved, there might be delays on RMA returns for up to 30 days due to products being out of stock. Standard RMA returns will take approximately 5 business days to leave our premises, and 3-7 business days thereafter depending on UPS Ground delivery services.
- Note that not all the returned merchandise might be eligible for a Return Authorization. Click here to read more about our return policies.
Sign up for our newsletter