32/64-ch 16-SATA Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 RAID NVR
- Support Ultra 265/H.265/H.264 video formats
- 32/64-channel input
- Third-party IP cameras supported with ONVIF conformance: Profile S, Profile G,Profile T
- Support 2-ch HDMI, 1-ch VGA, HDMI2 at up to 4K(3840x2160) resolution
- HDMI1/VGA and HDMI2 independent outputs provided
- Up to 12 Megapixels resolution recording
- Support HDD hot swap with RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10,50,60 storage scheme configurable
- 16 SATA HDDs, up to 10TB for each HDD
- Various fisheye dewarping modes for live view and playback for both web interface and GUI
- Support N+1 Hot spare
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- Support cloud upgrade
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe), receive a full refund, and that the return shipping fee will be paid by the seller. Details of the shipping method and fee payment should be agreed with the seller in advance. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).