Professional and Reliable
- Dual-OS design to ensure high reliability of system running
- ANR technology to enhance the storage reliability when the network is disconnected
- H.265/H .264+/ H.264/ MPEG4 video formats
- Connectable to the third-party network cameras
- Up to 32 IP cameras can be connected
- Recording at up to 12 MP resolution
- Supports live view, storage, and playback of the connected camera at up to 12 MP resolution
- HDMI and VGA outputs provided
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 x 2160) resolution
- Up to 4 SATA interfaces connectable for recording and backup
- Storage space effectively saved by 50% to 70% with the use of H.264+ decoding format
- 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M/1000M network interface
- 8/16 independent PoE network interfaces are provided
- Centralized management of IP cameras, including configuration , information import/ export, real-time information displa y, two-way audio , upgrade , etc.
- Connectable to smart IP cameras from Hikvision and the recording, playing back, and backing up of VCA alarms can be realized
- CA detection alarm is supported
- Instant playback for assigned channel during multi-channel display mode
- Smart search for the selected area in the video; and smart playback to improve the playback efficiency
- Supports HDD quota and group modes; different capacity can be assigned to different channels
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe), receive a full refund, and that the return shipping fee will be paid by the seller. Details of the shipping method and fee payment should be agreed with the seller in advance. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).