The POE-SW2402G is a 24-Port 10/100/1000Mbps IEEE802.3at Power over Ethernet Switch with a total of 220 watts of PoE power; all 24 ports provide up to 30W each. It also has two Gigabit SFP uplink ports to allow for communication without sacrificing any PoE ports - making for a total of 26 ports on the switch.
- Up to 30W of power per port (Mode A)
- Complies to IEEE 802.3at PoE standard and is backwards-compatible
- Safe: Low Power Devices Receive Only the Power They Need
- Automatic Detection and Protection of Non–standard Ethernet Terminals
- Supports 10/100/1000 Base-T applications
- Plug-and-Play – no configuration required
- Internal power supply
If the product you receive is not as described or low quality, the seller promises that you may return it before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe), receive a full refund, and that the return shipping fee will be paid by the seller. Details of the shipping method and fee payment should be agreed with the seller in advance. Or, you can choose to keep the product and agree the refund amount directly with the seller.
If you do not receive your purchase within 60 days, you can ask for a full refund before order completion (when you click ‘Confirm Order Received’ or exceed confirmation timeframe).